Meet Keachia M. Bowers, MSW. A holistic practitioner of Transformative Healing, Keachia provides virtual support services to adults who are ready to connect with their wounded inner child.
About Keachia Bowers
Meet Keachia M. Bowers, MSW. A holistic practitioner of Transformative Healing, Keachia provides virtual support services to adults who are ready to connect with their wounded inner child. Her mission is to support each ©Transformee in transforming their inner child pain into purpose. It’s a path towards learning how to re-parent your inner child and Self-Partner with your adult self as you reach your highest potential. It’s the path from a caterpillar to a bold and beautiful butterfly!
Self-partnering is a key component to Keachia’s practice. It’s where she teaches her ©Transformees how to hold themselves until they are healed. Working with Keachia, you will learn how to:
*Recognize your trauma
*Identify how it has impacted your adult life
*Develop a program of re-parenting and giving to your inner child what he/she may not have received during childhood from the family of origin
*Create a daily ritual and practice in alignment with your commitment to full recovery from – people pleasing, self-sabotage, self-ridicule, trauma bonding, co-dependency (the need to be needed), and so much more!
Distant Reiki Healing
Inner Child Transformative Healing Sessions
Who is the inner child?
- That part of you who feels like a little girl/boy
- That part of you that feels and expresses your deepest emotional needs for security , trust, nurturing, affection, touching, and so on
- That part of you that is alive, energetic, creative, and playful (much as real children are when left free to play and be themselves)
- That part of you that still carries the pain and emotional trauma of your childhood. Strong feelings of insecurity, loneliness, fear, anger, shame, or guilt – even if triggered by present circumstances—belong to the inner child. Actually, there are very few new feelings. Especially when they are strong, most of our feelings reflect ways we reacted or failed to react a long time ago as a child
We all have an inner child. But how do we discover if our inner child is wounded?
Here are a few questions to ask yourself.
- Do I often feel unlovable?
- Do I often never feel good enough?
- Do I often feel empty inside?
- Do I always or often doubt myself and struggle with decision making?
If you answered yes to 3 or more of these questions, then you have a wounded inner child who is crying for love, attention & nurturing. And the only person who can give this to her/him is….YOU
Family Transformation Sessions
A family is a system. Each member influences the other. There are times when the family system may be challenged by matters related to one’s inner child trauma. For example, if a spouse did not receive love as a child, this spouse may enter the relationship unable to reciprocate love unconditionally to family members. In the Family Transformation Sessions, tools are given to the family to help build communication skills, develop trust and learn to love unconditionally.